Software Updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I've been reading about a lot of stuff being corrected through software updates. What are some things you want corrected?

1. Delete multiple emails at one time
2. Text more than one person at a time
3. A fandango widget
4. A wikipedia widget
5. A banking widget. Check your account balance on the spot. Now that would be nice...

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I've been reading about a lot of stuff being corrected through software updates. What are some things you want corrected?

3. A fandango widget
4. A wikipedia widget
5. A banking widget. Check your account balance on the spot. Now that would be nice...

Welcome to the "already posted 37 times" club. :D
:cool:

daviddogma

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007

3. A fandango widget
4. A wikipedia widget
A louder speaker phone....

RomeoSto

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Chicago IL
Although this topic was already discussed one more time for the record i wanted Apple to release a sdk so i can make some applications! Other then that i love my phone its very convenient for wasting time if not making my fiance say get out of iPhone world.

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I just spend a lot of time here, and I get tired of reading the same bone-headed threads, over and over....
then why do you read it? who's the bone head? I know you spend hours of your job-less day on this thing, so cut some people who actually have a life some slack.

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I just spend a lot of time here, and I get tired of reading the same bone-headed threads, over and over....
Perhaps that is a sign your on here too much? Not everyone has the time you do to be on here often. Also no one forced you to click this thread...

DeathBySnuggles

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Tampa, Fl
Not taking sides here, but more descriptive subject lines help sort out what posts people want to read. I clicked this message because I thought it was perhaps information on the "coming" software update. Had the subject read "Software Updates: Your Wishlist" I and people like TrippalHealicks would have known to just move on.

Just a friendly suggestion.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Not taking sides here, but more descriptive subject lines help sort out what posts people want to read. I clicked this message because I thought it was perhaps information on the "coming" software update. Had the subject read "Software Updates: Your Wishlist" I and people like TrippalHealicks would have known to just move on.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Thx for wording things the way I wish I had the patience to... lol