Solitaire game?

tylerdw89

Jul 3, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a solitaire game out there for the iPhone? If there isn't there should be! :)

drmangone

Oct 4, 2007
Solitaire

Does anyone know if there is a solitaire game out there for the iPhone? If there isn't there should be! :)
I need help trying to get a solitaire for and loaded to my pPhone also did you get help? DrM

sp33d

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
I need help trying to get a solitaire for and loaded to my pPhone also did you get help? DrM
Did you not ready Oompa's reply? You're not very bright for a Dr...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Did you not ready Oompa's reply? You're not very bright for a Dr...
to be fair, it is just a web app... i beieve Dr is asking for an installed app. I don't think there are any right now.

then again, he was asking for his "pPhone", so who knows.

drmangone

Oct 4, 2007
Solitaire

to be fair, it is just a web app... i beieve Dr is asking for an installed app. I don't think there are any right now.

then again, he was asking for his "pPhone", so who knows.
Typo. iPhone not pPhone. Thanks. DrM--(she):eek:

drmangone

Oct 4, 2007
Solitaire

Typo. iPhone not pPhone. Yes I want to load it onto my iPhone. Thanks. DrM--(she):eek:[/quote]

Aug 22, 2007
If you have the NES app there is a solitaire rom available for download. It doesn't have touchscreen support though. You have to use the control pad and buttons to select and move cards. I use it all the time and it plays ok. Would be nice if there was an installable app that played like the web app.

drmangone

Oct 4, 2007
Solitaire

Thanks for honest and very helpful information. DrM

exilio

Oct 4, 2007
God all the Solitaire games that are webapps are fugly. I am hoping they will port the awesome EA version that comes on the iPod -- now that is a thing of beauty. :)

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
The native one is awesome i have it now.

got it from above link and used WinSCP to put it on the Phone in the Applications folder.

Works great

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
iSolitare is mad fun. But I don't think it deals correctly. Anyone else getting like strange sequences when they hit the deal card on top ...