Some Good Noise on 2.0 Jailbreak Progress

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Just saw this from Nate True on Twitter:

"iPhone 2.0 firmware is definitely already jailbroken. might be a couple days before they get it all tested, packaged, and released, though"

Nate is one of the original iPhone hackers, former Dev Team member, the developer of Tap Tap Revolution, and usually when he 'leaks' info on a future firmware build or stuff like this, it's accurate ...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
video recorder
orb
IRC
Nemussync (sync calendar to google)

That's my list. If they can make the jump to the appstore or be rewritten for a 2.0 JB, or their functionality can be replaced with another app of any sort.... I'm going 2.0

raezilla

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
san francisco, califas
i just jb'ed my iPhone, and am having fun with it. but what do you guys feel bout 2.0, how long will it be till im able to jb it and have tons of fun, or should i just hold of on 2.0 until i can?

dodgeboy23

Bronze
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
i just jb'ed my iPhone, and am having fun with it. but what do you guys feel bout 2.0, how long will it be till im able to jb it and have tons of fun, or should i just hold of on 2.0 until i can?
It wont be long till they release the jailbreak. I plan on leaving mine jailbroken due to the fact that i don't wanna pay for some of the apps on 2.0 that i have for free. Can't wait for the 2.0 jailbreak though so i can have the best of both worlds. Tap Tap Revenge 2 player mode looks intense!

Jul 13, 2008
yeah i just upgraded to 2.0 today and am surprised there wasn't a video app on there too. there is ALOT of them though and i've only been through a few. i'm waitin on the new jailbreak to come out! never did it before on anything before 2.0 but i'm gonna do this when it comes out