Some of these AT&T guys will tell you any lie possible!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wwwyzzerdd

Jul 6, 2007
Ok I went into the ATT store yesterday to pic up a jawbone. While I was in there the guy tried to sell me a motorola s9 which he swore up and down would play music when it was synced up to the iPhone. He told me about how he configured one for a customer "yesterday". Thats a really funny coincidence as I read the original review here between the s9 and the jawbone and it was stated clearly that "BLUETOOTH IS ONLY USEABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS". I love being lied to. He was so adamant i just smiled and said I'll take the jawbone and walked out. PUTZ!

bo7e1se

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Coal City, IL
www.myspace.com
Ok I went into the ATT store yesterday to pic up a jawbone. While I was in there the guy tried to sell me a motorola s9 which he swore up and down would play music when it was synced up to the iPhone. He told me about how he configured one for a customer "yesterday". Thats a really funny coincidence as I read the original review here between the s9 and the jawbone and it was stated clearly that "BLUETOOTH IS ONLY USEABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS". I love being lied to. He was so adamant i just smiled and said I'll take the jawbone and walked out. PUTZ!
tell me about it... the launch date, i called the closest store that was selling the iPhone and asked if they had any left, and the person i spoke to said they had about 5 left and there was nobody in line. less than a minute later i had my mom call the same store and she said,"i hear you guys sold out of iPhones is there anywhere you know of that has any?" they told her they didn't know anywhere that had them, so she said,"oh how long ago did you sell out?" they told her about 15 minutes ago when i spoke with the same person less than a minute ago. they will say anything to try to get you in the store.

Mark

Jul 12, 2007
Aurora, IL
:/ The Cingular/ATT guys I talked to were telling me all kinds of reasons not to get the iPhone. They were like "you need either Windows Vista or XP." My friend and I, who both love our Macs starting dying of laughter. To make a long story short, they told me the Oak Brook Apple store had some. So I called, drove up there, and sure enough, there were plenty. That's what you should have done. They weren't douches.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
The ATT/Cingular people are not helpful and are at times really stupid.[off topic] i have the same issue when i go to radio shack they say that they don't have something and after looking again i find it .. idiots.

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana
I wish I would of noticed this post sooner. I just got the S9, bringing them
back monday. At least the guy at my local AT&T wireless
store did state he was unsure if thet would work with the
iPhone. If only they would make the S9's for the iPhone.