Some People Shouldn't Be Allowed To Breed

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Maybe news crews could get the real news and get it confirmed instead of just trying to scrap together a story. They rely too much on live interviews and footage, when they could record in advance and not worry about Howard Stern goons.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I agree that news crews should ensure that a source is reliable but that just is just disgusting.

I really don't understand how some of these people were brought up. Who were their parents? Did they just not care or teach their children anything? This guy also sounded like a grown man, acting like a child.

Jun 18, 2009
i am an *******, and bad things don't happen to me.

Jun 18, 2009
i'm 61 years old, i think i've passed the "yet"

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
You pass the "yet" when you are done on this side.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Although I would never pull a prank like this, I think much of the news businesss is garbage and sensationalism. The reporters thrive on the worst stories they can find, and seem to get excited about telling us who died or was killed, or if britanny slept with her Father. It is nowhere near indicative of society at large.... That being said......
Baba booyee.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The reporters thrive on the worst stories they can find, and seem to get excited about telling us who died or was killed, or if britanny slept with her Father.
It's not the reporters that are thriving on it, it's us. The media is just dishing out what they already know we'll order. If the sick stuff wasn't in demand, they'd show us something else.