Some questions about the app

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
Hi all! I feel a bit silly not knowing what are probably obvious answers, but I've looked around and can't figure it out.

1) how do I "follow" someone from the app?

2) where can I check any messages I may or may not have gotten?

3) I see the new option to change my profile pic from the app, but it's telling me the pic size is too big from a standard pic in my iPhone album. Will I have to go on a computer to change the size of the file?

Loving the updates to the app though! This is by far the best forum app (iPhone related or otherwise)!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Hi all! I feel a bit silly not knowing what are probably obvious answers, but I've looked around and can't figure it out.

1) how do I "follow" someone from the app?

2) where can I check any messages I may or may not have gotten?

3) I see the new option to change my profile pic from the app, but it's telling me the pic size is too big from a standard pic in my iPhone album. Will I have to go on a computer to change the size of the file?

Loving the updates to the app though! This is by far the best forum app (iPhone related or otherwise)!
I don't think u can follow from the app. I know I don't like it either.
U can do it from the webpage in safari. Click on a persons avatar or name and it pulls up a little profile and u click on follow.
If u get a message should show up on your dash board and u click on it and will open in safari.
Hope this helps some.

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
I don't think u can follow from the app. I know I don't like it either.
U can do it from the webpage in safari. Click on a persons avatar or name and it pulls up a little profile and u click on follow.
If u get a message should show up on your dash board and u click on it and will open in safari.
Hope this helps some.
Certainly does, thank you! :)