Some songs can't play on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

marktang

Oct 9, 2007
hi i have downloaded some songs and transfer them to iTunes...it will play there on i click on them on the computer but when i transfer them to iTunes they wont play....well they play but there's no sound to them. does anyone know why?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
hi i have downloaded some songs and transfer them to iTunes...it will play there on i click on them on the computer but when i transfer them to iTunes they wont play....well they play but there's no sound to them. does anyone know why?
Not enough info. Could be that those songs that don't play on iPhone are in a format that iTunes can play, like .aif

spscoral

Jul 3, 2007
I've had them work in iTunes, but would not transfer to iPhone. When I checked the song, it had some kind of protection. Oh well, I could get some to transfer after messing with them, some just would not work.

Good luck. I'm curious too.

marktang

Oct 9, 2007
the files are in mp3 format. and there's no protection on it. the songs plays on itune and it transfer to the phone and it plays on the phone but just no sound comes out...its on the max volume already....other songs will play but just that album doesn't.
the album is called 李玖哲《想太多》 for anyone that wants to know

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
the files are in mp3 format. and there's no protection on it. the songs plays on itune and it transfer to the phone and it plays on the phone but just no sound comes out...its on the max volume already....other songs will play but just that album doesn't.
the album is called 李玖哲《想太多》 for anyone that wants to know
Send one of your MP3's to myoctopus@aol.com and see if I can figure it out.

marktang

Oct 9, 2007
sorry my internet is slow...im uploading through yousendit.com u should get it later when its done uploading lol. thanks for your help

marktang

Oct 9, 2007
they are BT files just like how i download for other ones. all of my album works except this one and another one which some songs works and some of them will play and then stops and skip to another song

marktang

Oct 9, 2007
oh you changed it to m4a? i will try tomorrow let u know know..its getting late now and i have work tomorrow...thanks for your help i will let u know