somebody PLEASE HELP ME!

Samtheman619

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009
OK, So I have or (had) a iPhone 3g OS 3.0 jailbroken, with Cydia and everything. It worked perfectly. But then I just HAD to plug it into iTunes and sync some apps. As soon as i did this, the whole thing f*cked up and now it wont even turn on. What it does is show me the Apple logo, with that loading icon that looks like a star in the center of the logo. It just keeps doing that, re-starting itself, and doing it over again. I tried all the hard reboot, soft, plug into iTunes, everything.

I DO NOT WANT TO RESTORE because it will make my phone OS 3.1, and there's no jailbreak for that!

What should I do? somebody please help me out =(

DocRawk

Bronze
Jun 11, 2009
Sounds like tough luck... You could try booting it with iRecovery, but I wouldn't know what exactly you'd need to do.

Samtheman619

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009
whats i recovery? keep in mind I cant access my phone at all. The stupid Apple logo wont go away along with the loading i con

Samtheman619

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009
not to be rude, but my phone is just sitting here, I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could give me some advice on what to do! I mean I COULD just keep it to the side and not update it and put my sim card in an old phone until the DEv team released the jailbreak. Can someone give me some much-needed advice? Thanks :(

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
OK, So I have or (had) a iPhone 3g OS 3.0 jailbroken, with Cydia and everything. It worked perfectly. But then I just HAD to plug it into iTunes and sync some apps. As soon as i did this, the whole thing f*cked up and now it wont even turn on. What it does is show me the Apple logo, with that loading icon that looks like a star in the center of the logo. It just keeps doing that, re-starting itself, and doing it over again. I tried all the hard reboot, soft, plug into iTunes, everything.

I DO NOT WANT TO RESTORE because it will make my phone OS 3.1, and there's no jailbreak for that!

What should I do? somebody please help me out =(
You could try this.

Put the phone into recovery mode then once it is in recovery mode use redsn0w and jailbreak it. This will bring you back to your phone once redsn0w is finished and you won't have to restore it.

Try this at your own risk though because somthing could go wrong.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You could try this.

Put the phone into recovery mode then once it is in recovery mode use redsn0w and jailbreak it. This will bring you back to your phone once redsn0w is finished and you won't have to restore it.

Try this at your own risk though because somthing could go wrong.
That's what I would try, you could put it into DFU mode and run redsn0w using the 3.0 ipsw file.

Samtheman619

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009
I did what u guys said, it jailbroke it again, I saw the pineApple logo and everything, redsnow told me it was successfuly jailbroken, but now the stupid Apple logo and loading sign are back. Somebody pleaseeeeeeee give me advicee