Somebody please help! (video download problem)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
About a year ago I posted a video on zippyvideos.com. The video is of when I met my birth-mother for the first time in 30 years. The problem is that the origional copy has been destroyed and it is now only available to me on zippyvideos. I can't download it to my computer from there (much less convert it to anything else). Can someone please help figure out how to download it (or send it to me somehow)?

If anybody can help me.... I would be SO VERY THANKFUL!

The link to the video is:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2154936075584186/meeting_mom/

Aug 18, 2007
Video

I checked it out, and it appears as of now you just can't do it on that share site.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Uploading Videos
What is the upload limit? Which video types am I allowed to upload?
Upload limit is 20MB for free accounts and 10MB for anonymous uploads.
Supported Video Formats: .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, .asf, .mov, .rm, .ram, .divx and also .swf (Shockwave Flash).

Videos
How can I download a video to my computer ?
Unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment.

Pretty stupid they won't let you do that! Sorry :sick:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Hi, I'm sorry to hear of your data loss, thank goodness you backed it up online.

The file is an FLV, Flash Video, and is being called up dynamically in a manner that vixy.net can't understand unfortunately. Thankfully, I'm on a PC right now, so I can browse it's cache files quite liberally, and as luck may have it I've located the cached FLV, aka your video.

A quick run through SUPER has yielded this iPhone ready video. I've PMd you a link to the files on my server.

Just post when you've got it, and I'll delete it from my server.

About a year ago I posted a video on zippyvideos.com. The video is of when I met my birth-mother for the first time in 30 years. The problem is that the origional copy has been destroyed and it is now only available to me on zippyvideos. I can't download it to my computer from there (much less convert it to anything else). Can someone please help figure out how to download it (or send it to me somehow)?

If anybody can help me.... I would be SO VERY THANKFUL!

The link to the video is:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2154936075584186/meeting_mom/