Someone Sell Me on the iPhone 5!

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Hovax615, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Hovax615

Hovax615 New Member

I need help choosing! I've been a long time iPhone user but recently I traded sides and went with the Samsung Galaxy S4. The phone I had before this was an iPhone 4. I really love the Galaxy S4, the 13 mp camera with the different shooting techniques and the 1.9 GHz Qualcomm processor. I can download a number of apps for free and the apks are easier to find. One thing I use a lot which I like is unlimited Pandora. Which the iPhone doesn't have even with jailbreaking. Also I can play PlayStation games on my phone without being rooted.

Several things I miss about the iPhoneare the email app, text message notifications and Facetime. Everyone I know has an iPhone and won't download Tango because my parents aren't very literate with technology.

Someone sell me on the iPhone 5 because I have someone that wants to trade me their iPhone 5 for my Samsung Galaxy S4.

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Sounds like you've made up your mind already, you know what must be done and I approve, now go ahead and do it. ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1377047435.250937.jpg

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Huh? It doesn't sound as if the OP has made up his/her mind at all. Or was this just an excuse to post another picture? :p

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I'm basing my statement on this part of the OP's statement

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I just saw "I need help choosing!" and "Someone sell me on the iPhone 5".

It also sounds as if he wants to install cracked apps eventually, and we know what sort of reception that will get here. ;)

6. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Yes, not a good thing. In my mind every time someone says "everyone I know" it's means I must be like everyone. Lol

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It also could really just mean he wants to FaceTime them and won't be able to with an Android.

8. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

True, that's why I said "in my mind" ;)

9. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

ftfy. :D

10. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

I think he already made up his mind when he started with all the features that wowed him about the S4 then started on still missing the iPhone.

Your new lover S4 isn't as good as your past marriage w/iPhone. You already know what you want to do.

It's an iPhone forum. Ppl aren't going to jump out of their seats to tell you to keep your S4.

Sent using iCafe app

11. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Boo, you are one of the smart ones that figured this out from the get go too! :D

12. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

13. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold