Someone Sell Me on the iPhone 5!

Hovax615

Dec 8, 2010
I need help choosing! I've been a long time iPhone user but recently I traded sides and went with the Samsung Galaxy S4. The phone I had before this was an iPhone 4. I really love the Galaxy S4, the 13 mp camera with the different shooting techniques and the 1.9 GHz Qualcomm processor. I can download a number of apps for free and the apks are easier to find. One thing I use a lot which I like is unlimited Pandora. Which the iPhone doesn't have even with jailbreaking. Also I can play PlayStation games on my phone without being rooted.

Several things I miss about the iPhoneare the email app, text message notifications and Facetime. Everyone I know has an iPhone and won't download Tango because my parents aren't very literate with technology.

Someone sell me on the iPhone 5 because I have someone that wants to trade me their iPhone 5 for my Samsung Galaxy S4.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I need help choosing! I've been a long time iPhone user but recently I traded sides and went with the galaxy s4 the phone I had before this was an iPhone 4. I really love the s4 the 13 mp camera with the different shooting techniques the 1.9 GHz Qualcomm processor. I can download a bunch of apps for free the apks are easier to find. One thing I use a lot which I like is unlimited Pandora. Which the iPhone doesn't have even with jailbreaking. Also o can play PlayStation games on my phone without being rooted. Several things I miss about the iPhone is the email app the text message notifications, face time because everyone I know has an iPhone and won't download tango because my parents aren't very literate with technology. Someone sell me on the iPhone 5 because I have someone that wants to trade.
Sounds like you've made up your mind already, you know what must be done and I approve, now go ahead and do it.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1377047435.250937.jpg

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I just saw "I need help choosing!" and "Someone sell me on the iPhone 5".

It also sounds as if he wants to install cracked apps eventually, and we know what sort of reception that will get here. ;)
Yes, not a good thing. In my mind every time someone says "everyone I know" it's means I must be like everyone. Lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes, not a good thing. In my mind every time someone says "everyone I know" it's means I must be like everyone. Lol
It also could really just mean he wants to FaceTime them and won't be able to with an Android.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I think he already made up his mind when he started with all the features that wowed him about the S4 then started on still missing the iPhone.

Your new lover S4 isn't as good as your past marriage w/iPhone. You already know what you want to do.

It's an iPhone forum. Ppl aren't going to jump out of their seats to tell you to keep your S4.

Sent using iCafe app

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I think he already made up his mind when he started with all the features that wowed him about the S4 then started on still missing the iPhone.

Your new lover S4 isn't as good as your past marriage w/iPhone. You already know what you want to do.

It's an iPhone forum. Ppl aren't going to jump out of their seats to tell you to keep your S4.

Sent using iCafe app
Boo, you are one of the smart ones that figured this out from the get go too! :D