Something eternally wrong

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

seanrubis

Dec 12, 2007
My iPhone works for a few days before crashing and goes into recovery mode on its own. I'm on 1.1.1 and it takes me 2 days to get it restored again. Any tips on what I can do?

seanrubis

Dec 12, 2007
also, when i restore it in iTunes (not the firmware but the contacts and stuff), it goes in recovery mode on its own also. Ain't my phone lame?

seanrubis

Dec 12, 2007
My phone goes into recovery every 3-4 days without warning.. I can't get it replaced because of the circumstances that I bought it.

seanrubis

Dec 12, 2007
Circumstances....you're not talking about a 5 finger discount are you
eh? no.. Let's just say that it didn't come from an Apple store because the iPhone is yet to be released in my region.. I bought it in Thailand with the AT&T logo on the box.. :p

seanrubis

Dec 12, 2007
How much did it cost you?
It is rumored that when the iPhone hits our shores, it will be in the region of RM2800-RM3000 which is equivalent to $820-$880.. I got mine for $700.. It's all a bit crap considering it's double than the price in the US.. I could have gotten an unlocked one at $650 but at that moment I doubted my ability to unlock it on my own.. But it's nice how big MNCs exploit developing countries populations by overpricing their things..

At least our cigarettes are cheap.. :laugh2:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
It is rumored that when the iPhone hits our shores, it will be in the region of RM2800-RM3000 which is equivalent to $820-$880.. I got mine for $700.. It's all a bit crap considering it's double than the price in the US.. I could have gotten an unlocked one at $650 but at that moment I doubted my ability to unlock it on my own.. But it's nice how big MNCs exploit developing countries populations by overpricing their things..

At least our cigarettes are cheap.. :laugh2:

Ouch...what a price $880 and you got it for $700. And somebody is making a killing.