Something fast

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Today I've made some significant changes to how we serve images, scripts, attachments and avatars. Without being overly technical, the result should be a vastly improved experience due to the speeds at which the website and forums load. One bottleneck was removed yesterday which corrected an issue I had noticed where some areas were less responsive than I would like. That in addition to today's changes should bring a noticeable improvement in how fast pages load.

If you notice any oddities, then I'd ask that you delete your browser cache. These changes might usher in some short term oddities with graphics not loading.

These changes have been rolled out on the eiC template, but will be available shortly on all of the others.

If you experience problems, please let me know. If things are moving entirely too fast for you, my apologies in advance.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Thank you for all that you do for us Chris, we deeply appreciate all of your efforts.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Today I've made some significant changes to how we serve images, scripts, attachments and avatars. Without being overly technical, the result should be a vastly improved experience due to the speeds at which the website and forums load. One bottleneck was removed yesterday which corrected an issue I had noticed where some areas were less responsive than I would like. That in addition to today's changes should bring a noticeable improvement in how fast pages load.

If you notice any oddities, then I'd ask that you delete your browser cache. These changes might usher in some short term oddities with graphics not loading.

These changes have been rolled out on the eiC template, but will be available shortly on all of the others.

If you experience problems, please let me know. If things are moving entirely too fast for you, my apologies in advance.
App too?

Whohoo! Browsing on my iPod touch and viewing pictures won't take 10 hours to load anymore!