Something missing from Mobile site template

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Something seems to be missing from the mobile 2 template, at least when I view it from my iPad. I don't see my notifications, etc... Just a blank area where it normally is.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I've been noticing the same for a few days now, too...

UPDATE: Please see clarification below.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
hmmm... I'll look into it.

On a related note, there is an entirely new mobile template coming in the coming weeks.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Thank you kindly, chris. But I think I have to clarify. There's something missing on my eiC app, not the mobile site. The eiC app used to give me a badge notification with the number of new replies, and that's completely gone.

The image below may help me illustrate my point:

MIA.jpg

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX

On a related note, there is an entirely new mobile template coming in the coming weeks.
Is there a way to access the full site from mobile Safari, or is the mobile template the only option? I usually use the eiC app but there are times I like to view the full site from my iPhone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is there a way to access the full site from mobile Safari, or is the mobile template the only option? I usually use the eiC app but there are times I like to view the full site from my iPhone.
The full site is going to become the mobile site, if that makes sense. To get an idea of what's coming, they are running the beta version of the new Xenforo here. So it becomes one template, but is responsive for mobile.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
The full site is going to become the mobile site, if that makes sense. To get an idea of what's coming, they are running the beta version of the new Xenforo here. So it becomes one template, but is responsive for mobile.
Cool beans. Thanks for the info. Will the full rating system be available while mobile then?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Cool beans. Thanks for the info. Will the full rating system be available while mobile then?
I promised Europa that I would look into it this week. Hope to find a fix. The existing mobile site will go away at some point, once we move to 1.2 of XenForo.