something weird happen to me.. need help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
i'm currently running on 1.1.2 and my phone is unlocked everything was fine until now.. i was trying to call someone and the call got ended by itself and the phone currently has no signal, and instead of the carrier logo it says "No Service" and i'm sure that there's signal in the place that i'm staying.. i did a reboot, removed the simcard and inserted it, switched to airplane mode and then back, still it says No Service... did this happen to anyone? does anyone knows how to solve this problem? if i do a restore on 1.1.2 would my phone still be unlocked? please help

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
i'm currently running on 1.1.2 and my phone is unlocked everything was fine until now.. i was trying to call someone and the call got ended by itself and the phone currently has no signal, and instead of the carrier logo it says "No Service" and i'm sure that there's signal in the place that i'm staying.. i did a reboot, removed the simcard and inserted it, switched to airplane mode and then back, still it says No Service... did this happen to anyone? does anyone knows how to solve this problem? if i do a restore on 1.1.2 would my phone still be unlocked? please help
don't jump to conclusions that it may be the phone. Cellphone transmitters do go wrong too. give it an hour, then try again