Song of the Day

Guest55

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
SVRCINA - “Meet Me on the Battlefield”

Haven't heard of this artist before. Can't see much about her. I like listening to songs in this thread to try and discover some new music I may like. I love this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It’s great to have a song you like stuck in your head. Sometimes the situations that lead to that song getting stuck there are funny or interesting.

The other day I was walking the streets of my neighborhood like a cheap hooker (except it was daytime, I wasn’t wearing high heels, and I was trying to catch Pokémon, not Johns) when I heard a horrid song coming from several houses ahead of where I was. It was a rap song that I wasn’t familiar with. I was looking around trying to find out where the music was coming from: Was there a party going on, or was it just some idiot sitting in his car with the music turned way up loud? I finally arrived at and identified the source of the music: it was one lone guy lifting weights in his front yard. I know from personal experience that music is great to listen to while working out, but the volume of his music was quite excessive for the situation at hand.

I walked past the house and kept going towards my destination, which happened to be a PokéStop. Then, as I’m coming back down the same path, the guy had done a complete 180 in terms of the genre of music he was listening to. Now he was listening to Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours.” I absolutely love this song. And now it’s been in my head for several days.

So without further ado, here is today’s Song of the Day:

Jason Mraz - “I’m Yours”

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
My wife and I are out for an early morning ride on the Harley and since I'm on the eve of my 70th. birthday I'm feeling a little nostalgic so I'm listening to the Etta James versions of "At Last" and "A Sunday Kind of Love" among other moldy oldies.