Songs You Don't Like

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
The song titled "The worst song in the world"....I've only ever heard the tribute to it as the song is so bad nobody would survive it without severe brain damage :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Kayne West and Kim Kardashian - Bound 2.

It's so bad that James Franco and Seth Rogen just did a pretty funny spoof/recreation.

Here's the side-by-side videos of the original and the spoof.

NSFW lyrics.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
"My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas. The lyrics go:

"What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I'm a get, get, get, get, you drunk. Get you love drunk off my hump."

Say what?
I'm also in agreement with Napoleon on that 93%.

Sent on iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
He sounds like he's wounded in this song. Really, really hate his shrieking in this song!

Do you want me to rename this thread "Songs you don't like"? You have some really weird ideas about what the worst songs are. None of them come close to Bound 2 Kanye West bad. I'm not into country music, but I wouldn't list them if they have musical value or harmony, for example. I can appreciate production value and see merit in a song even if it isn't my style. Your thread title implies we should only list the bottom-level stuff, not just stuff we don't like. I thought we were supposed to list songs that are poorly sung, poorly arranged, sung out of tune etc. Feliz Navidad and Don't Fear the Reaper? Come on...