Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Sons of Anarchy[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2008-09-03[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Kurt Sutter[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Charlie Hunnam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katey Sagal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Perlman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Boone Junior[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dayton Callie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Coates[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tommy Flanagan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo Rossi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maggie Siff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Smits[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Sons of Anarchy is an American television drama series created by Kurt Sutter about the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in California's Central Valley. The show centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller, the then–vice president of the club, who begins questioning the club and himself.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm pretty sure the first episode is 1 hour and 45 minutes. One thing is for certain, Kurt Sutter doesn't waste time with set-up episodes. Still surprised at the conclusion of last season. Wow.

I liked Boardwalk Empire last season and the one before that. We should start a thread for that show. I was a bit let down by that premiere.
I agree I was let down because I had a feeling like this final season was going to be all flashbacks (which I'm not a huge fan of) and I was right. I mean how can they jump forward 7 years and not do that I guess, but it was very slow. Hope it picks up!