soo confused

iphone62907

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
okay. if you have an iPhone right now, you can walk in friday, keep your old ipgone, and get the new one with the $199 price?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
As long as you have an iPhone data plan on your account. Just walking with an iPhone in your hand doesn't guarantee it.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
okay. if you have an iPhone right now, you can walk in friday, keep your old ipgone, and get the new one with the $199 price?
yup, as long as your using it with att's plan, no unlocked iPhone will work

iphone62907

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
thanks for the info

my new question is what do i do? i have a broken iPhone (works, but some of the screen doesn't) should i just activate it real quick before heading to tyhe store? how do i do that?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
thanks for the info

my new question is what do i do? i have a broken iPhone (works, but some of the screen doesn't) should i just activate it real quick before heading to tyhe store? how do i do that?
iTunes baby!

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
thanks for the info

use iTunes to activate like normal, but are you saying that the iPhone you have isn't activated, how long has it been sittin around?

wav tones

Jul 1, 2007
thanks for the info

Just call AT&T and tell them that u want to add your iPhone back to your account and want the data plan as well just tell them u have repaired it, all they will ask is for the imei and your good.
same thing i did when i found out i needed the data plan on my phone, because i have a cracked screen