Sorry if old news, but...

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
http://gear.ign.com/articles/875/875561p1.html

IGN usually posts legit stuff, but you never know. This one looks different than the Gizmondo pic at least as far as the top speaker size and the fact that this case is possibly covering what might have been the second camera, although it could be enough room. It's render, but I think with all the other info, this phone will for sure be bigger.

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
Wow... It looks crap. And most sources I've seen have stated that the new iPhone will be smaller. We probably won't know what the new iPhone's gonna look like until it comes out. As for upgrading to the new iPhone, I can't see the point... If it's bigger, and the only confirmed thing they're adding is 3g, I'm definitely hanging on to my current one for at least another year or so.

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Me personally, I'm a big guy and would prefer a bigger heavier phone, especially, as some have mentioned, it comes with a better battery.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm really not feeling the back as curved as it appears but it doesn't seem like a TERRIBLE design, just not my favorite.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Honestly, I will be quite pleased if this is the new design. The missus and I are hanging onto our V1's for as long as we can, and frankly I much prefer its design based on the G2 rumors. For purely selfish reasons, this sort of redesign will make my decision easier.

I understand why they had to make it thicker and thus had to shape it like that, but I do not like the curved back.