Sould i download ibrickr?

Dec 16, 2007
I have been currently looking through forms and seeing the pros and cons of ibrickr. This program will allow you to customize your iPhone; such as adding games, ringtones, and different icons/settings. Do I need to first downgraded my phone from a 1.1.2 version into a 1.1.1. Also what are the possible problems/defaults with this program? It makes it sound like the guides are basically telling you how to hack into your phone in order to add these programs. Will this in turn have any long or short time consequences such as slowing down the phone? I will greatly appreciate any impute that could be provided.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have been currently looking through forms and seeing the pros and cons of ibrickr. This program will allow you to customize your iPhone; such as adding games, ringtones, and different icons/settings. Do I need to first downgraded my phone from a 1.1.2 version into a 1.1.1. Also what are the possible problems/defaults with this program? It makes it sound like the guides are basically telling you how to hack into your phone in order to add these programs. Will this in turn have any long or short time consequences such as slowing down the phone? I will greatly appreciate any impute that could be provided.

You can start here:

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/this-is-how-to-jailbreak-a-1-1-2-otb-iphone.16428/