Sound coming from left speaker?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
I have read about the awful sound problems and so forth. But I just purchased an 8GB iPhone, and noticed two speakers on the bottom of the phone, however, when I am playing songs through the Ipod or Have my phone on Speakerphone the sound only comes through the speaker on the left side. Is this normal?

Reako

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
got mine the first day and just noticed it so i thought i would search on here and you guys answered that for me thanks, i was covering up one speaker and then the other while listening and noticed that, good thing i didn't take to Apple store and look dumb

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
There is indeed only one speaker. However, I don't seems to have the same problems as other people with the speakers. Just bad call volume. Music playback, YouTube videos, Ringtones, etc. are great.

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
There is indeed only one speaker. However, I don't seems to have the same problems as other people with the speakers. Just bad call volume. Music playback, YouTube videos, Ringtones, etc. are great.
The only problem I have is call volume. And that's only with nextels apparently. Every other service provider works perfectly. Once again, nextels blows.

Reako

OC513

Jul 26, 2007
Curious

Does anyone else find the speakers totally distort when volume is past about 75% on YouTube or iPod? Or do I have a bad speaker? Mine is almost unlistenable without headphones......is this normal?

jbejas

Sep 16, 2007
Distorted Speaker Output

I have a weird problem, after i uploaded a new ringtone with Ibrickr, the speaker just plays any sound totally distorted.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?