sound problem. oh god what did i do...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2007
i downloaded that sound package for cuztomize and set a sound for unlock and it doesn't revert back to the oringinal! i uninstalled the sound packge and its still there.... omg im so sad right now. my phone is stuck with this screeching noise everytime i unlock it...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i downloaded that sound package for cuztomize and set a sound for unlock and it doesn't revert back to the oringinal! i uninstalled the sound packge and its still there.... omg im so sad right now. my phone is stuck with this screeching noise everytime i unlock it...

this happened to me too, the sounds that i got are horrrrrrrrible, i uninstalled and now my SMS sounds suck!

TheHitt

Aug 14, 2007
okok

I ran into the same problem. Just open customize and set everything to default. Then turn the phone off, then on, using the regular power down slider. The stock sounds should be back in place.
Now, I answered that, maybe someone can answer this because I couldn't get it in search.... what is the program that makes the bottom row of icons able to go left and right to see more icons. I am using installer app.
Thanks
Ro