Space bar, Return Key, and The 123 Key problem!

May 4, 2009
Space bar, Return Key, and The 123 Key problem!

Any one Have solution for this problem

Please help me

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
It sounds like a strip along the bottom of your screen may not respond to touch. If an iTunes software reset does not resolve the problem then take it to Apple.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
123 is at the top though alongside the other numbers, can you be a little more specific about "the problem"?

yugenro

May 19, 2009
well, i don't know about Gopal Sharma, but I'm having much the same (i presume) problem: that, when I have a VERTICAL keyboard on my iPhone, the BOTTOM ROW of keys-- whatever they happen to be-- don't work. In most cases, that means the 123/spacebar/return keys.

any ideas?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
well, i don't know about Gopal Sharma, but I'm having much the same (i presume) problem: that, when I have a VERTICAL keyboard on my iPhone, the BOTTOM ROW of keys-- whatever they happen to be-- don't work. In most cases, that means the 123/spacebar/return keys.

any ideas?
It sounds like a strip along the bottom of your screen may not respond to touch. If an iTunes software reset does not resolve the problem then take it to Apple.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Try another app that uses the fullscreen to see if that part of the screen is working.

yugenro

May 19, 2009
See, THAT'S the problem: in OTHER apps, that part of the screen works just fine! (Well, the ONLY other non-keyboard issue i've found in that part of the screen is the "Bloom" app-- it has its only menu button down in bottom-right corner, and it doesn't work, either... but ALL other apps i've used, that part of the screen works FINE!)

ihack

Bronze
Nov 7, 2008
Orange Park, FL
Are you jailbroken? I had this issue when I had clippy installed. It worked everywhere except on the springboard for me. As soon as I uninstalled clippy it was fixed. So maybe it's an app causing it.?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
See, THAT'S the problem: in OTHER apps, that part of the screen works just fine! (Well, the ONLY other non-keyboard issue i've found in that part of the screen is the "Bloom" app-- it has its only menu button down in bottom-right corner, and it doesn't work, either... but ALL other apps i've used, that part of the screen works FINE!)
Thats why the software reset is required to make sure it is not a hardware issue. If the software reset does not work, and you are out of warranty or just don't want to visit an Apple store, the new version will be coming out soon so just wait for it.:p