spaces

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
while waiting in the Apple store for a couple hours the other day to get my iPhone fixed, i read a book on the Mac Leopard Operating System. i always knew about spaces, but never really used it. well when i came home i set it up, damn i love it. if any of you haven't checked it out do it. it goes like this

1 2
3 4
5 6

and you can really set it up as any combination you want up to 16 different spaces. each space is a different screen you can switch to (mine switches by holding command and hitting an arrow button) and on space 1 i have all my internet, space 2 is iTunes and other music stuff, space 3 is ichat, space 4 is email, space 5 is word/excel/powerpoint, space 6 is ical. so it helps avoid all the clutter on one screen. i definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already, and if you have post up any cool things you have found out about it that want to share. thanks for reading!

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
gaaaareat new little feature! been using it since day 1. Nice to keep internet, music, iChat, downloading, etc all organized!

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
yup i love it too.. anytime im working with PS or anything else illl have iTunes in a dif. space. kinda a chain of command system for me