Spammer Warning

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm armed with a new one click Spam Exterminator! Kill spammers dead with just one click.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I can't believe that they would even think anyone here would fall for their claims and offers.
I promote the Yellow triangle of Doom to everyone when it comes to spammers. Click and report. simple as that.
( although it would be better if I didn't have to wait 30 seconds in between reports. Generally, the spammer makes several posts in different topic areas. As soon as I see one, i check to see how many posts they made and report all i find.)
Another cool feature would be to mark them once someone has reported them, so you don't get a ton of reports on the same post.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I read somewhere that CHRIS pay$ people when they report spam, but I have not received my check yet!:mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My spam reports are almost always the same:
Member's first post, advertising iPhones and other mobile phones in standard spam format. (Long list of ads.)

You know, there hasn't been much spam of late. I guess all the spammers realized how hardcore the iCafe is.

- John

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
My spam reports are almost always the same:
Member's first post, advertising iPhones and other mobile phones in standard spam format. (Long list of ads.)

You know, there hasn't been much spam of late. I guess all the spammers realized how hardcore the iCafe is.

- John
lol.
were so HxC

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I appreciate all the reports. You guys are all quick to report'em.

If you see either the cell phone or Unlimited iPhone Download spammers, just hit the yellow triangle. Just one report is all it takes. This new spam removal tool is devastating to spammers. One click is all it takes and they are a distant memory. It bans them every which way but Sunday.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I appreciate all the reports. You guys are all quick to report'em.

If you see either the cell phone or Unlimited iPhone Download spammers, just hit the yellow triangle. Just one report is all it takes. This new spam removal tool is devastating to spammers. One click is all it takes and they are a distant memory. It bans them every which way but Sunday.

Oh great there goes my Sundays now. My check would be nice.:)