aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
It's a "mains charger". Means it's something you plug into the wall (no batteries).

But it will have a UK plug on it, so you will need to get a plug adaptor for it, should you need to use it in the US or elsewhere.

I found the exact same charger that Apple sell in their stores on eBay for like $5. Works well for me.

Is it battery powered or does it have a wall adapter?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah that's what I figured. I might pick one up for my next trip to Europe, saves the time of bringing and finding all my old adapters every time since my iPod and iPhone are the two things I charge most. Actually, the only two things aside from my camera.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
If you look at the Apple charger, the actual plug bit can be taken off and replaced with a plug for another country. That way you can use the main charger and just change the end bits. That is what I do. Saves carrying loads of different adaptors around, you just need the end bits.

Yeah that's what I figured. I might pick one up for my next trip to Europe, saves the time of bringing and finding all my old adapters every time since my iPod and iPhone are the two things I charge most. Actually, the only two things aside from my camera.