Speak to iPhone will put into text

mandy1966

Jul 3, 2009
Not explaining myself very well, but is there an application where you can talk to the phone and it writes the text for you rather than typing it in yourself. I have seen something similar on the applications but it has a rubbish rating. It is meant for when you are driving and you want to send a text......
if anyone understands what i mean :) please let me know if there is anything like this x

mandy1966

Jul 3, 2009
Thank you very much for that but when can I get it for my iPhone
its not on the applications as yet ?

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
Whenever they submit it to the app store, then it has tog et approved by Apple, then, and only then, will you be able to download the app.

Jun 30, 2009
Whenever they submit it to the app store, then it has tog et approved by Apple, then, and only then, will you be able to download the app.
Waiting when I can download that. But I don't know why people think iPhone virtual keyboard is not ideal for typing. It's enough for typing but "Shutout" is definitely something excellent.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I don't know if this will ever be approved. Apple seemed to have pulled the plug on voice apps, as they have done with Google voice.

GV is now available through Cydia, and I would imagine that if this doesn't get approved, you will see it in a cydia repo shortly.