Speaker issue or not iPhone 3G

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
hi all , just wanted to ask a silly question and I'm hoping there's nonthing wrong with my iPhone 3g speakers, anyway when listening to callers or songs on the loudspeaker the bottom left speaker has more output than the right speaker! Is this normal, is when I cover the left with my hand the right side is very quiet! So is this normal and must admit I've just noticed it, everything seems ok in headphones though, hope somebody can clarify this is normal and ok, well that's what I'm hoping. Thankyou from
Brian.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
hi all , just wanted to ask a silly question and I'm hoping there's nonthing wrong with my iPhone 3g speakers, anyway when listening to callers or songs on the loudspeaker the bottom left speaker has more output than the right speaker! Is this normal, is when I cover the left with my hand the right side is very quiet! So is this normal and must admit I've just noticed it, everything seems ok in headphones though, hope somebody can clarify this is normal and ok, well that's what I'm hoping. Thankyou from
Brian.
The speaker is actually on the left; the mic on the right (assuming you are looking at the front of the device).

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
hey I'm ok now and ye that's what I thought! Lol, and thank god for that, again cheers.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
If only we were able to have 2 speakers. Stereo wouldn't be bad though I can't say I would listen to it all the time on speaker.

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
If only we were able to have 2 speakers. Stereo wouldn't be bad though I can't say I would listen to it all the time on speaker.
I agree with you....
Although I have set custom ring tone for each of my friends, but they just don't sound great when they ring.... unfortunately...

I had to lower the volue so that sound won't break, but then sometimes I don't hear them well enough to notice my phone is ringing... LOL