speaker phone fixed

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Just want to let everyone know that the update has completely fixed my low speaker volume problem.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Yeah, and it turn my iPhone into a Holodeck. Amazing what this patch accomplished!

:rolleyes:

Hecubus

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
My speaker phone and the earpiece on the phone itself sound exactly the same unfortunately. I'm not sure what the update did, but it did nothing for the sub-par receiver audio coming from the phone.

Aug 27, 2007
Mine seems to have been fixed too. On a TOTALLY separate topic.. Tharmsen, damn your hot ;-)

Just want to let everyone know that the update has completely fixed my low speaker volume problem.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yeah, and it turn my iPhone into a Holodeck. Amazing what this patch accomplished!

:rolleyes:
OK, it really did turn my iPhone into a Time Machine and reverted it to what it was a few weeks before, even after syncing.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Yeah what about me?! heheh. unfortunately i haven't noticed anything..:sick:

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
HottieiPhoneGurl, um, well, how about MEEEEE? LOL I feel left out!

hahaha your like 90 years old.....

happier note the update didn't fix a damn thing, my safari still crashes, speaker and earpiece volume still suck. i don't know where people are getting these fixes from.....

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
YEAH! tell me about it! where do you get the info from about whats being updated and fixed? Cause i sure would like to know!

nippyjun

Jul 21, 2007
For those of you who say the speaker is better did you do a full restore when doing the update? or just an update?

My speaker volume has been fine the last sevaral weeks. I'm not sure if it was the update that fixed it or an iPod setting. I had went to settings/ iPod/ Sound check/ on.

My volume never fluctuates and I have heard the phone ring everytime a call comes in. It's even woken me up before.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
My iPhone is my alarm clock, and it wakes me up every morning. It's just when it's in my pocket I rarely hear it.