Speaker Problem

Twitchthroe

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Clarkston, MI
I seem to be having a problem with my speakers on the iPhone. It seems I'm only hearing sound from the speaker on the left. When I put my finger over only the left speaker I can faintly hear sound from the right but barely any. Anyone else having a problem like this?

Also since it hasn't been 14 days since I bought the phone would I be able to take it to AT&T and get a new one or would I have to send it in to Apple to fix this problem?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I seem to be having a problem with my speakers on the iPhone. It seems I'm only hearing sound from the speaker on the left. When I put my finger over only the left speaker I can faintly hear sound from the right but barely any. Anyone else having a problem like this?

Also since it hasn't been 14 days since I bought the phone would I be able to take it to AT&T and get a new one or would I have to send it in to Apple to fix this problem?

yeah the mic is on one side and the speaker is on the other...you praughly wanna chk in the Apple tech thread for more details

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Yeah I don't think there are two speakers. So when you cover the one up, not hearing much is probably to be expected.

I do think that the speaker needs some work, because in a lot of cases it is not loud enough.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Yeah I don't think there are two speakers. So when you cover the one up, not hearing much is probably to be expected.

I do think that the speaker needs some work, because in a lot of cases it is not loud enough.

i hope the upcoming updates will take care of that...although the display model seemed to be ok when i tlkd on the headset, but when i put it on speaker it was rather low..man i want that thing to be as loud as walketalke lol...:laugh2: