Special Edition Switcheasy Capsules

Jan 8, 2008
Traxathletic is offering two new color options for the switcheasy capsule. The two new colors are military green and pink. Both of these cases are only offered at traxathletic.com
The military green capsule was only offered at mac world 08 and you can only get it from Traxathletic. The pink capsule is a limited edition Valentine's Day case that would be perfect for your secret admirer.
Both of these new cases come with 2 non adhesive screen protectors and also a NEW static screen protector that looks a lot like the powersupport crystal screen protector. The new cases also come with a video stand for the iPhone so you can watch the videos on your iPhone more easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2008
Here are some more pics:

videostand2jt6.jpg videostandjd9.jpg greenswitcheasyoz2.jpg

jgodden

Sep 6, 2007
Charleston WV
Looks good. I have the black one and I love it. Best case ever imo, and the people at Traxathletic are a pleasure to work with.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
why wont they make a nice clear one.... it would be awsome!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
why wont they make a nice clear one.... it would be awsome!
exactly, no one wants a barf green colored iPhone. pull your heads out of the sand, switcheasy.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I bought the pink one. I love the case but was very disappointed with the color. I love pink, its my favorite color but the color on this case is almost a peach. Imo it's an ugly shade of pink/peach.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
update: emailed trax about problem I was having with the back lock on the case and they are sending me a new one and a white one at that because I did not like the pink. Great customer service. If you are thinking of buying one I would defenitly go with trax athletic.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
is it just me or does it seem like more and more ppl like the rubber cases ha ive been looking for a case and it seems a lot of ppl like them

dwp1975

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Rockville, MD
How is this case put on the iPhone, it looks good. Very close to the Agent 18 case. Does it stay on secure? How much is it?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
They're available from the original site too. And they aren't "special".

Jan 8, 2008
Well these cases used to be exclusively from traxathletic. About 2 weeks after traxathletic started selling them switcheasy put them on their site. I actually have an extra green case and belt clip that I could sell for a pretty cheap price if anyone is interested. I also have a black capsule and a couple of other cases from iQase that I am willing to sell. PM if you are interested in buying any of these from me.

Hissta

Feb 4, 2008
I ordered the Military Green Capsule a few weeks ago. Like some stated in the other thread, the protective film they give you is horrible.
I ordered the Power Support Anti-Glare film, and the combination is great.
I dropped the phone from a height of about 4/12 feet onto concrete. Not a scratch on the case, no damage to the phone.
Plus, it reminds me of the "Halo" green.

Attachments

stmcelroy

Feb 21, 2008
Well these cases used to be exclusively from traxathletic. About 2 weeks after traxathletic started selling them switcheasy put them on their site. I actually have an extra green case and belt clip that I could sell for a pretty cheap price if anyone is interested. I also have a black capsule and a couple of other cases from iQase that I am willing to sell. PM if you are interested in buying any of these from me.

PM sent about the green case/belt clip.

My new iPhone needs some protection.:laugh2:

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Why only traxathletic? Get it directly from switcheasy....http://www.switcheasy.com/home/index.htm

Also dunno what you guys are saying about the green, it doesn't look that bad.
If you read other threads on this forum about this case there are lots of people that were having trouble with waiting too long to receive it. Traxathletic sends it out right away and I have ordered 2 through them because of all the problems people were having ording direct from Switcheasy, I got them in 3-4 days. It was just faster to order from trax than direct from switcheasy.com.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Traxathletic customer service is extremely responsive (at least for domestic customers)...

Jan 8, 2008
If anybody is interested in buying this case and clip, I will sell it with the iQase skin 2 and iQase pivot for around $40 shipped. I have a lot of extra cases that I have acquired through many contests and I am willing to sell these.

stmcelroy

Feb 21, 2008
if it is the military green set and is complete with both screen covers I can paypal you the money asap. I need a case bad and really like the looks of this one.

Let me know,
steve