Speck SeeThru Hard Shell

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hi,

Does anyone have or have used the Speck SeeThru Hard Shell case for the iPhone? I'm interested in replacing my Contour Showcase only because the Showcase is very thick. Is this one any thinner? It looks like it would be, I'd be interested in it in the Smoke color.

Here's the link from the manufacturer's website:
http://www.speckproducts.com/products/seethru/iPhone/114

Thanks!

--
Shane H

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I got this case today, and although it makes it look nice, the case is pretty flimsy i don't think it'd survive a fall.
It's also prone to scratches. I have the green one so u can see all the scratches on the case in sunlight.
Its really thin so if you're looking for something for thinness and attractiveness this is the case for.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I'm definitely looking for something a bit smaller than my current Contour Showcase. It's a really beautiful, solid case, but it's a bit thick. I think I will definitely order one of the Specks. I'm just a little worried because I'm interested in getting the smoke color and I would imagine if you can already see scratches on your green one, they'll show up 10 times more on a darker case...

Oh well.

--
Shane H