Speck skin + ultra clip

spatel23

Sep 18, 2007
Has anyone seen something similar to what I have described in the topic for a case. Id like to see/try/find a clip that is rubberized like the speck for protection and has the great convienence of a clip like the ultra found on the vaja cases.
I know its kinda far-fetched...
Just a thought.
I really like my speck toughskin but the clip makes me nervous, that its just going to fall out with the next brush by.
Thanks.

rotero

Sep 24, 2007
Contour Case

Has anyone seen something similar to what I have described in the topic for a case. Id like to see/try/find a clip that is rubberized like the speck for protection and has the great convienence of a clip like the ultra found on the vaja cases.
I know its kinda far-fetched...
Just a thought.
I really like my speck toughskin but the clip makes me nervous, that its just going to fall out with the next brush by.
Thanks.
You might like the Showcase for the iPhone made by Contour Cases. The edges are slightly rubberized, not like the Speck, however it protected my iPhone from a 4ft drop onto concrete. It also comes with a holster that hold the phone very tight. I love this holster/case combo. http://www.contourcase.com/showcase/showcaseiPhone/ $34.95 + shipping.