Speck Toughshell case for iPhone 4 finally out

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Don't like the other options? So a smaller, thinner, waterproof case vs this. Hmmmm

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Wow... I know you love LifeProof but come on some people don't and go back to there otterbox.
I'm LifeProof'd have been for awhile and won't get another case, like I said this is another option for people who don't like those other cases.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Wow... I know you love LifeProof but come on some people don't and go back to there otterbox.
I'm LifeProof'd have been for awhile and won't get another case, like I said this is another option for people who don't like those other cases.
Lol I don't love lifeproof! I just think they offer the best case available.. Period

jeffw78

Mar 5, 2011
I don't like the lifeproof. To be fair I don't have one, but I don't plan on getting one either. In my mind, my electronics don't go near water, no matter how good that case is supposed to be. Also, some folks like me don't use a case all the time, only when that days schedule dictates a case should be used. I seriously doubt lifeproof will be running anyone else out of businesss.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I don't like the lifeproof. To be fair I don't have one, but I don't plan on getting one either. In my mind, my electronics don't go near water, no matter how good that case is supposed to be. Also, some folks like me don't use a case all the time, only when that days schedule dictates a case should be used. I seriously doubt lifeproof will be running anyone else out of businesss.
You don't like lifeproof? I'm afraid lifeproof is now the best protection for the iPhone 4. End of

jeffw78

Mar 5, 2011
Try not to take it personal. I'm not trying to insult anybody. It's just not for me.
If trying to sell all of us on a lifeproof makes you feel better about spending $70, have at it.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Try not to take it personal. I'm not trying to insult anybody. It's just not for me.
If trying to sell all of us on a lifeproof makes you feel better about spending $70, have at it.
He's just jealous that an Incipio case saved an iPhone from complete devastation when it hit the roof of a building after a 13,500 foot fall. :D

Nothing can step to that accomplishment.