Speculations for the new 3G iPhone

May 25, 2008
Of the many speculations and rumors of the new and upcoming 3G iPhone which will be launched at Apples WWDC conference on June 9th, some of them seem very intriguing. Of the many there are some that stick out such as: there will be an iChat interface and along with it a BIG modification to the new iPhone...A WEBCAM (either in the front in back but I'm guessing the front so that you can see the person..DUH!) Another speculation is that it will hold LOTS more memory (some are saying up to 32 GB!)
As said in the websites news, there is the new "mysterious shipment" that arrived in North America from Apples partners in China, it is labeled as "electronic computer" and there are some speculations on whether it is, in fact, the new iPhone or possibly an iTablet! [an iTablet would be a handheld, but relatively big (yes, bigger than the iPhone) computer-like device and would access internet and all that good stuff (basically like a handheld computer)].
Here is a link on what it might look like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=758gVb3LwLE
ENJOY and I'll see you in the lines at the Apple Store for that new 3G iPhone! :cool:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it's cool, but i'd rather have a badass phone.

i have to carry around a phone everywhere anyway.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It's fine with me as long as still works as a phone.

- John

robm

May 25, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Video conferencing from the phone would be a killer app and ability...something that would take other manufactures some time to catch up to

robm

May 25, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
I also heard that the 3G is a wicked battery hog and that they actually have an on/off switch in the software, it is so bad

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
imagine being precribed 2 of those four times a day:laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You guys saying you would carry that thing around as your phone? That's freakin' huge.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well, not carry it around AS a phone per-se but if it could make calls as well as everything else then I'd be more inclined to get it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yes, but, what purpose would it serve for something so large to make phone calls? You'll carry something smaller for that.... are you going to hold that up to your head? You'd look like you were talking into a cafeteria tray. I know, BT headsets and such, but ... meh. Just doesn't seem phoney to me. No pun intended.

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
phone or not i would buy that crap in a heart beat!. thats jsut waayy to sexy to turn down. thats if its under 1k. im buying a macbook pro soon and if something like that comes out,, whooo i would piss purple pandas

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
Yes, but, what purpose would it serve for something so large to make phone calls? You'll carry something smaller for that.... are you going to hold that up to your head? You'd look like you were talking into a cafeteria tray. I know, BT headsets and such, but ... meh. Just doesn't seem phoney to me. No pun intended.
blue tooth would be the best choice.. Apple is great at innovations and sexy design im pretty sure they could think of something sweet

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
the iTablet isn't necessarilly going to be a large PDA device. Right now the rumors about it are half and half about it being 1.5 times the size of the iPhone and having a 12-13" screen. If Apple were to make an iTablet i think they would make it an actual computer not just a larger iPhone. The iPhone is basically a PDA (well it will be once the 2.0 software comes out) so why would they need another device for that? It makes much more sense for them to make an acual computer like a Tablet PC. And if it isn't that expensive, I know a lot of college students would buy it.

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Well im pretty skeptical i would just buy an iPhone I don't think i would need something like an iTablet or whatever it may be. So is this just speculation or is steve really gonna be releasing the new iPhone and another device at the WWDC?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I can just imagine sitting at he airport and getting the dreaded "low battery" message. No worries, I'll just change the battery to my second fully charged one. Oh dear, the battery is internal and cannot be changed.

Of the many speculations and rumors of the new and upcoming 3G iPhone which will be launched at Apples WWDC conference on June 9th, some of them seem very intriguing. Of the many there are some that stick out such as: there will be an iChat interface and along with it a BIG modification to the new iPhone...A WEBCAM (either in the front in back but I'm guessing the front so that you can see the person..DUH!) Another speculation is that it will hold LOTS more memory (some are saying up to 32 GB!)
As said in the websites news, there is the new "mysterious shipment" that arrived in North America from Apples partners in China, it is labeled as "electronic computer" and there are some speculations on whether it is, in fact, the new iPhone or possibly an iTablet! [an iTablet would be a handheld, but relatively big (yes, bigger than the iPhone) computer-like device and would access internet and all that good stuff (basically like a handheld computer)].
Here is a link on what it might look like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=758gVb3LwLE
ENJOY and I'll see you in the lines at the Apple Store for that new 3G iPhone! :cool: