Spent my $100 store credit!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Got the Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset. I've read some positive and negative posts about this device, but I can't find any negatives yet. Couldn't believe how simple it was to pair the device and probably got a good hour of talk time on the way home from work. Excellent reception with my phone out in the car or with the phone in my pocket. Haven't really found anything to complain about yet. Actually, it's probably the best $38 Bluetooth headset I've ever seen. ;)

Thanks again Stevie.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Got the Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset. I've read some positive and negative posts about this device, but I can't find any negatives yet. Couldn't believe how simple it was to pair the device and probably got a good hour of talk time on the way home from work. Excellent reception with my phone out in the car or with the phone in my pocket. Haven't really found anything to complain about yet. Actually, it's probably the best $38 Bluetooth headset I've ever seen. ;)

Thanks again Stevie.
you could complain that it works TOO well.. some people on this forum do that.

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I guess it might help some one down the road for me to chime in and say my Apple bluetooth headset works great! I really love how sleek and unobtrusive it is, and how utterly simple it is to use.

I tried the jawbone, but the sound was no better, and I looked like I had...what?...a jaw bone hanging off the side of my head. :eek:

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007

Thanks again Stevie.
Thanks for the positive input, ColsTiger. Mine is arriving via FedEx this afternoon, and I too used my $100 rebate to purchase the headset. I read a lot of reviews, and even though they were mixed, I've finally decided that sometimes it's just best to decide for yourself. Some of the reviews I read were glowing, which made me think it must be a pretty good unit. Looking forward to getting mine. Cheers !

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
The only reason I never bought a Apple headset is because it doesn't have a wire to help keep it on your head. I always have problems with headsets that just stick into your ear, guess I have a weird ear shape or something.
But I use a jawbone and have to say it is one of the loudest headsets Ive ever owned. btw, the volume can be set independently on the headset and the phone, so if you max both out.. well it hurts.. heh..