Spilled coffee on my iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yup... all over me iPhone. :mad::mad::mad:

It pooled right up on the screen in my rubber skin... I think the skin kept it from seeping in the sides of the screen and in the buttons. But I was majorly freaked out... I tried to turn it off immediately and couldn't slide the onscreen slider to power down. I thought my touchscreen was shot, but apparently it was just the moisture on the screen making it unresponsive.

Got it off, out of the skin, toweled off, cool hair drier, 10 minutes later powered up fine, no issues.

Not recommended.

kotsos

Nov 3, 2007
Yup... all over me iPhone. :mad::mad::mad:

It pooled right up on the screen in my rubber skin... I think the skin kept it from seeping in the sides of the screen and in the buttons. But I was majorly freaked out... I tried to turn it off immediately and couldn't slide the onscreen slider to power down. I thought my touchscreen was shot, but apparently it was just the moisture on the screen making it unresponsive.

Got it off, out of the skin, toweled off, cool hair drier, 10 minutes later powered up fine, no issues.

Not recommended.
Darn it....and I was planning to spill some coffee on it tonight at around 7:30 ish.