Splash Id

Jimmer54

Apr 30, 2008
I had used a Treo for years and had an application called SplashId...it encrypted all passwords, account numbers, etc with Bluefish Encryption. Has anyone heard if it is being developed for iPhone. If not, is there a program for iPhone that does the same thing from either Apple or a 3rd party.

Jim

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I had used a Treo for years and had an application called SplashId...it encrypted all passwords, account numbers, etc with Bluefish Encryption. Has anyone heard if it is being developed for iPhone. If not, is there a program for iPhone that does the same thing from either Apple or a 3rd party.

Jim
I haven't heard, but I'd bet on it. If I remember correctly, one of the owners is a big Mac guy. With that app being VERY popular across other platforms, it just makes sense for it to come to the iPhone. It's one of my favorites for sure. Frequent flyer mile accounts alone make it a lifesaver.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i use splash ID too, and would love an iPhone version. the good news is that splashdata has announced that an iPhone version is the works - it's on their site here. :)

joleson

May 28, 2008
An iPhone version of splashID is in the works, I myself worked with an operable version of it yesterday. As for a release date, it'll be ready by the time the iPhone App store opens.

Go to the splashdata forum to find out more!
http://forum.splashdata.com/showthread.php?p=974#post974

-Jon Oleson
SplashData Intern