SpoofApp for Firmware 2.0 is now available on Cydia in the TOYS section!

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Not sure if this has been posted but here it goes:

Change your Caller ID, use a Voice Changer, and Record your Calls!
SpoofApp is a Revolutionary iPhone Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing, and Call Recording App. Install SpoofApp on your iPhone and start making calls today! Once you run SpoofApp for the first time, you will receive a PIN number which will unlock your ability to make calls and have any number you choose show up on the recipient's Caller ID.

I used this app today for the first time and I must say that i'm impressed with this program.

I used the free 5 minns and fooled the heck out of my co-workers using my voice and having spoof translate it to a womans voice.
I love the option where you can have any number you want display onto the person your calling cell phone (Cool sneaky trick).

For all you playas out there, you should really enjoy this app.

You do have to buy blocks of minns but if you spend 10 bucks on the minns, you should be ok for a while unless you use the heck out of the app.

You do get free 5 minns to try the app.

The 5 minns convinced me to buy more minns.

Enjoy

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
How do I get this app? I don't know what cydia is.

Im a rookie to the iPhone!

I just got my first 1phone 3g two days ago! My buddy has this app on his regular iPhone!

Please help send me a PM with instructions

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
How do I get this app? I don't know what cydia is.

Im a rookie to the iPhone!

I just got my first 1phone 3g two days ago! My buddy has this app on his regular iPhone!

Please help send me a PM with instructions
You will need to follow the guides to Jailbreak / Hack your iPhone to get Cydia on your iPhone before you can get any of the good stuff on your iPhone. Just look around in this forum for the instructions.
Good luck

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I was a beta tester for the original release. Good stuff.