Spore Origins in App Store now.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
hmms
got spore last night
I'm pacing myself, i don't want to finish it in a few hrs then never play it again, what a waste.
After the levels finish is there any point in playing? or anything to do?

Dec 2, 2007
I'm going to hold off on getting this game, I've seen a lot of negative reviews on it. It's scary how quickly the $$$ you spend in the App Store adds up. Checking reviews really helps.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've finished 10 levels. Some levels are harder than others. I almost gave up on one particular level. I'm totally pacing myself.

I had to restore my iPhone as new and that erased my finished Asphalt 4 game so I'm going to have to finish that again. :)

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
I've finished 10 levels. Some levels are harder than others. I almost gave up on one particular level. I'm totally pacing myself.

I had to restore my iPhone as new and that erased my finished Asphalt 4 game so I'm going to have to finish that again. :)
Yeah I know I almost gave up on lvl 8, but I got passed it and now im on 10. I thought you would evolve more then what its doing?

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
it hasn't evolved for me and i'm on level 20.

Just parts/add ons.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I am hesitant about both the App and the actual game for the comp. I was super hyped about this game. I followed stories on its creation over the years, and how they made this game was no small task. It is a very deep, involved process to create the actual ability to evolve.

But, tne concerns about actual gameplay, and lack of containing prolonged interest is always a red flag. I will wait to see what comes out of the next few weeks.

Kevio

Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
Rachet City
I bought the PC game and played for about 5 hours straight and got to the last stage (space.) As soon as I got to the space stage I turned the game off. I haven't played it since and it's been nearly a week. It's a fun game, but I feel like I will only pick it up again if I get extremely bored. Wait for a price drop if you are interested in buying it because it is not worth $50

aq.timmy

Aug 3, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My spore never really evolved. Every couple levels, I would add new parts, but there was no evolution going on.

I'm stuck on level 29. Can't get the stupid creatures to attack the big fat dude.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I don't think the Spore Origins game gets you feet to go on land. That's for the regular game. That's why this is called Origins.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
sure doesn't. Thats what we've heard.
Future Spore releases will most likely be another part Spore - (not origin) whatever the next step of evolution is.... and will cost another $12.99 i think.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Its not that amazing really.
Sometimes its a bit difficult with the movement.

I'm stuck on level 29.
Do i push the other fish things into the BIG giant ugly thing so it eats them or something :S

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
sure doesn't. Thats what we've heard.
Future Spore releases will most likely be another part Spore - (not origin) whatever the next step of evolution is.... and will cost another $12.99 i think.
So, it all adds up to $50 in the end? :p

If it costs me more money to access a different part of the game, then I'm done with this.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I think that is a good idea, kinda like waiting for the next episode of a programme...., I mean, it still works out cheaper than the game on DS, and it is much better.