Sportacular Update

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Sportacular just added more sports and is now officially my favorite sports app (although I still hate that green/blue color scheme).

I believe Sportacular now has as many sports as SportsTap and is much easier to read and navigate.

Maybe I'll check out ScoreMobile again.

The Plusmo Pro Football Live has upgraded its performance quite a bit but the dealbreaker for me is the inaccurate reporting of "Scoring Plays." Since I'm into fantasy football, WHO scores is very important.

MLB At-Bat is probably the best LIVE sports app. I can actually watch every pitch and it seems like I'm "watching" the game. The one downside of MLB is the lack of standings. After all the upgrades, I wonder why they still left that out?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I need an NFL play-by-play app for when I'm working Sundays. NFL games don't transmit on AOL radio, and the NFL iPhone site is rather slow to refresh. Sportacular is great, but anyone know of a faster solution for realtime NFL coverage other than nfl.com?

SwingOnThis

Bronze
Feb 29, 2008
I still find that the ESPN Mobile web app is the best and fastest app for scores and play by play. Just one sports fan's oipinion. :)

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I have sportacular and sportstap.

I generally use Sportacular but the one thing I like better about sportstap is the auto update while viewing a game

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I need an NFL play-by-play app for when I'm working Sundays. NFL games don't transmit on AOL radio, and the NFL iPhone site is rather slow to refresh. Sportacular is great, but anyone know of a faster solution for realtime NFL coverage other than nfl.com?
I am still hoping that NFL.com and/or ESPN will come out with native apps.
Actually, Plusmo Pro Football is pretty good at play-by-play. It just sucks when it comes to the scoring plays.