Sports Score app

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
my question is quite easy....IS THERE ONE? i find myself somewhere and want to know the score to a game and unless i have a wifi connection it takes a while...obviously. im just surprised i havnt seen any sports apps yet. well, that is unless i have completely missed them. if you have any suggestions on sources to add to get one or the name of one, please let me know.

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
same story here, there is a good app called iscore but for the life of me i cant find it. there is also ifootiefox but i cant get it to work like it should and its only a web app not a downloadable app sorry I couldnt help more

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
This isn't an app but I love MLB mobile updates. They send you an SMS with most score changes and big plays. They also send a video highlight along with it. You can view the video even on EDGE but the pic quality is poor on EDGE. Once you get to wifi the same highlight looks like you are watching TV. This is a pay service though, I think 3.99 a month. To me its well worth it.
I doubt there will ever be an app for this. I would think licensing would be an issue if there were.

I also use fumbleview.com for updates on football games, Pickleview.com for baseball, both of these run quick enough on EDGE to be useful. But neither of them have video highlights.

snpri3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2008
your out of luck for that one for now, iscore is an app that keeps track of scores that you input for games like golf, soccer.. etc its a good idea ill pass the idea down to some developers. currently there is no such thing you ask for

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
This isn't an app but I love MLB mobile updates. They send you an SMS with most score changes and big plays. They also send a video highlight along with it. You can view the video even on EDGE but the pic quality is poor on EDGE. Once you get to wifi the same highlight looks like you are watching TV. This is a pay service though, I think 3.99 a month. To me its well worth it.
I doubt there will ever be an app for this. I would think licensing would be an issue if there were.

I also use fumbleview.com for updates on football games, Pickleview.com for baseball, both of these run quick enough on EDGE to be useful. But neither of them have video highlights.
sounds cool... how many text they send ya... might get annoying

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
another one you can use is straight from off the Apple website try this, it maybe what your after, if not then let me know and i'll try again

have fun, let me know how it goes

Last edited by a moderator: