Spot The iPhone

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Spot it here! (?)

Aren't you glad it doesn't look like that?

The amount of iPhone models that people came out with prior to the release was hilarious. Almost of them sucked; I'm glad they aren't on Apple's design team!

- John

Last edited by a moderator:

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
The amount of iPhone models that people came out with prior to the release was hilarious. Almost of them sucked; I'm glad they aren't on Apple's design team!

- John
Man, I hope people don't actually play that game to pick up the iPhone! Those stupid machines cant hold a teddy bear, its not going to hold the phone!

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Man, I hope people don't actually play that game to pick up the iPhone! Those stupid machines cant hold a teddy bear, its not going to hold the phone!
My wife and a niece of mine are insane with those claw machines. I have to pull them away or we go home with a car full of stuffed animals. I have yet to see them leave a machine empty handed. And I'm talking like every other time they put in a buck they win! It's ridiculous.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
My wife and a niece of mine are insane with those claw machines. I have to pull them away or we go home with a car full of stuffed animals. I have yet to see them leave a machine empty handed. And I'm talking like every other time they put in a buck they win! It's ridiculous.
i'm not sure what i believe on claw machines. i have one (several times) but then there are those times i should have one and didn't.

i keep in mind that there are theories on arcade machines and that their success rates vary depending on a cycle the machine is in.

i would much rather trust a claw machine than a "Stacker" game anyday because those a definitely rigged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claw_game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacker_(game)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I like the pic with the statue holding the iPhone. There is a statue of some Alumnus here on UF's campus with his hand in about the same pose and every game day someone puts a beer right into his hands, it's always a good laugh.