Spreadsheet app not working with iOS 7?

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
I have been using "spreadsheet" for the last 2 upgrades but with IOS7 I just get a blank when I try to run the app. How can I find an update for "spreadsheet" if one exists... thanks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I have been using "spreadsheet" for the last 2 upgrades but with IOS7 I just get a blank when I try to run the app. How can I find an update for "spreadsheet" if one exists... thanks
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, give it a day or two. They'll probably update their app with iOS 7 compatibility very soon.

Sep 27, 2013
Hello xman, I was having the same trouble and couldn't access my files. I searched Apple support comunities and found solution. Go to google and find "macroplant dot com" and download the program in demo mode (it's free) to your mac or pc, then connect your iPhone via USB - click on Documents - Apps _ Spreadsheet _ Documents .
You will then be able to see all of your spreadsheet files and then copy them to your desktop.

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
Hello xman, I was having the same trouble and couldn't access my files. I searched Apple support comunities and found solution. Go to google and find "macroplant dot com" and download the program in demo mode (it's free) to your mac or pc, then connect your iPhone via USB - click on Documents - Apps _ Spreadsheet _ Documents .
You will then be able to see all of your spreadsheet files and then copy them to your desktop.

thanks tom... tried your suggestion and was able to print the data that I couldn't access before. Worked well.