Springboard and rip dev

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
For some reason there is sringboard and rip dev options within my settings, why are they here and also toggling the features within these settings has no effect on the phone can anybody tell me why?, sorry for sounding so newbish.

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Also i have installed 5 icon dock from cydia but cannot get 5 icons on my dock?

For some reason there is sringboard and rip dev options within my settings, why are they here and also toggling the features within these settings has no effect on the phone can anybody tell me why?, sorry for sounding so newbish.
i have those options as well... i think you maybe have downloaded the additional preferences via cydia...

Also i have installed 5 icon dock from cydia but cannot get 5 icons on my dock?
make sure it was downloaded right... sometimes the themes or apps don't fully install... go into cydia>manage>packages and see if five icon dock is there... if it is... click on it and re-install it just to be sure it was downloaded right...

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
wats the difference between spring and winterboard, the rip dev prefferences are for spring board but i don't have that and also, in the info on the 5 icon dock app it says its only for springboard..

wats the difference between spring and winterboard, the rip dev prefferences are for spring board but i don't have that and also, in the info on the 5 icon dock app it says its only for springboard..
the springboard is the homescreen on the iPhone where all your icons are... winterboard is the application that allows you to customize your phone...

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
ok so any idea why i don't have 5 icons, do u configure that in winterboard?

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
God how stupid am i, got it Thanks..