Springtomize 3 Released with iOS 8 Compatibility

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Springtomize 3 has been released!

For lovers of multiple tweaks like Five-Column Springboard, Shrink and much more then this app is for you. It houses many tweaks/mods all under one roof.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I love this tweak, including the multiple animations for paging between home screens and being able to set custom badge colors. My only request so far is that Icon labels and Folder labels should be separated into distinct entities. As it stands now, if you hide labels for your home screen apps you also hide them for your folders.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Upon preliminary testing, I find that my two or three separate tweaks do a better job of what I want to accomplish..

Springtomize doesn't hide my app labels and doesn't hide the folder blur. Its acceleration function is a joke. Maybe it's a problem peculiar to my phone.

I'll reinstall it later and give it another go.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Do you already have another app accelerating your animations? I'm using Springtomize to hide my labels and it's working fine?

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
The folder transparency setting works fine, but does not remove the folder background on the folder icon. I am also having a problem with the landscape setting while I am set to 5 x 8 icons on the portrait home screen.

Rick

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The folder transparency setting works fine, but does not remove the folder background on the folder icon. I am also having a problem with the landscape setting while I am set to 5 x 8 icons on the portrait home screen.

Rick
The folder icon transparency doesn't work for me, either, so I used HiddenSettings8 for that.

If you removed your dock background you'll have issues in landscape.

I'm also getting this bizarre behavior when Springtomize 3 is enabled. When I go to the last page on my Plus (I only have four), go into landscape mode and return to portrait, the previous page (only this page!) looks like this:

IMG_0337.PNG

I have to pop into landscape and back again or hold down on an icon until they wiggle to return the page to its proper behavior. Odd.