springtomize for iOS 9

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Kazman, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Kazman

Kazman Member
    Bronze

does anyone know when springtomize will be updated for ios 9?

2. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Filippo Bigarella will no longer be directly working on the tweak himself. As the original developer he best understands the code and will provide oversight for the update. A close developer friend is now responsible for the code. No ETA has been announced, but it appears it is under development.

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I read that it is very possible Filippo went to work for Apple. Do you know if that is true? If so, then quite possibly some of the advantages with Springtomize may come to iOS.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

His employment won't make it any more likely for Apple to implement the features of Springtomize. He doesn't own any of the tweaks used in Springtomize. Other developers have been using them for years (For example: Shrink, DockShift, FakeClockUp, etc.). He just consolidated a bunch of tweaks into one app and made a UI for it. Apple doesn't need his or any other developers permission to start using these tweaks. They just start using them when they are ready, which at best ends up being slowly one at a time.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Interesting. It makes sense that he consolidated them into one, I just didn't think much of it.

I hope Apple will continue implementing jailbreak stuff like I found out they did a while back. Will be nice.

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Springtomize 3 has been updated with support for iOS 9.

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

One issue I am having is my time in status bar not showing on my home screen. If the time in the status bar shows on the lock-screen, then the time will show on the status bar on my home screen immediately. Springtomize does not have a setting for that. However, HideMe8 does, therefore I am keeping that tweak. I still have Springtomize though as I love the dock coverflow.

*The time in the status bar on my home screen will show after I open an app.*