Sprint early upgrade for iPhone 5

Tamonss

Sep 7, 2011
Richmond, Virginia
Do you think Sprint will offer early upgrades to it's loyal customer's wanting to purchase an iPhone 5 on launch day? I got the Evo 4G on launch day and am not eligible for a full subsidized upgrade until June 2012, and who wants to wait for that? I know they offer 1 year upgrades, but think they will be nice to us who have stuck with them?

RicK james

Bronze
Sep 5, 2011
This is why I hate this time of year. Random dumb questions are asked that No one knows the answer to

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
notice the question was prefaced with "DO YOU THINK". if you don't have any constructive thoughts, stfu and go on to the next thread. thx.
I like you. Second post and snacking down the ridiculousness of some people. Love it. You will do well here. And welcome by the way.

I think that sprint will do what they can to keep people and get people on their service on the iPhone.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
This is why I hate this time of year. Random dumb questions are asked that No one knows the answer to
notice the question was prefaced with "DO YOU THINK". if you don't have any constructive thoughts, stfu and go on to the next thread. thx.
Rick and Tamonss, keep it civil, please.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Do you think Sprint will offer early upgrades to it's loyal customer's wanting to purchase an iPhone 5 on launch day? I got the Evo 4G on launch day and am not eligible for a full subsidized upgrade until June 2012, and who wants to wait for that? I know they offer 1 year upgrades, but think they will be nice to us who have stuck with them?
how long have you been with sprint? Have they ever giving you an early upgrades with any other phone?
I know the iPhone is a whole different beast, but if they did before they will do the same with this one.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
SuperFreak, please be more considerate of other members. This is a perfectly legitimate topic for discussion. Not every topic has to have concrete answers. Thanks for your understanding.

Tamonss

Sep 7, 2011
Richmond, Virginia
Rick and Tamonss, keep it civil, please.
Sorry...
how long have you been with sprint? Have they ever giving you an early upgrades with any other phone?
I know the iPhone is a whole different beast, but if they did before they will do the same with this one.
Ive been with sprint close to 5 years now. I've never really tried for an early upgrade so no i don't know if they would have. I guess only time will tell...thanks for your input...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sorry...

Ive been with sprint close to 5 years now. I've never really tried for an early upgrade so no i don't know if they would have. I guess only time will tell...thanks for your input...
AT&T has done something of this sort in the past. It would make sense for Sprint. They'll be going up against AT&T, Verizon -- they'll do all they can to lock people in, even those who are currently mid-contract.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Sorry...

Anytime.
My girlfriend is as anxious as you are, she wants an iPhone really bad but doesn't want to switch to AT&T or verizon because they are so expensive. so the fact that sprint might get the iPhone is really exiting news.
Like chris said if that happens it makes sense to think that spring will have to fallow AT&T and Verizon in order to compete with the two.