Sprint Story ( i think very funny )

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
OK, i had to go to the Sprint store about a billing issue i had from a phone that i got a while back( they had given me my refund check from credits i had had on a previous account for work ).

The "Sprint store" could not handel the issue but customer service over the phone could. They had me use a Sprint phone to call customer service, i was on hold for 5 min just started speaking to the rep when he said that he could not unsterstand me do to me cutting in and out i said that i was on a Sprint phone and in a Sprint store, he said ok he understood....that is when the call dropped.

They had me use the new HTC phone that they are selling and the same thing happened. That is when i whipped out the iPhone and just called them on it..... Worked just fine no problems, got all items done and was moving on when i had a guy ask me about the iPhone ( he was there for the HTC ) i told him about the problm that i had just had and let him play around with my iPhone and he was walking out the door to got to ATT right around the corner.

Top it all off the manger was showing off my iPhone to the employees in the Sprint store......man that was a hoot.

I got pic's but need to set up a photobuket account to share them.

I love my iPhone.

GeoBau

Jul 14, 2007
I went to the Sprint store to get my mom a Treo while she was in town. Their computer that shows the features and comparisons was down, so I used my iPhone browser to look up reviews/specs. The store manager was giving me one heck of a death glare.

G

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I went to the Sprint store to get my mom a Treo while she was in town. Their computer that shows the features and comparisons was down, so I used my iPhone browser to look up reviews/specs. The store manager was giving me one heck of a death glare.

G
She was jelouse that you had it and she did not..... or maybe her face was just frozen like that from working at Sprint.:p

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
OK, i had to go to the Sprint store about a billing issue i had from a phone that i got a while back( they had given me my refund check from credits i had had on a previous account for work ).

The "Sprint store" could not handel the issue but customer service over the phone could. They had me use a Sprint phone to call customer service, i was on hold for 5 min just started speaking to the rep when he said that he could not unsterstand me do to me cutting in and out i said that i was on a Sprint phone and in a Sprint store, he said ok he understood....that is when the call dropped.

They had me use the new HTC phone that they are selling and the same thing happened. That is when i whipped out the iPhone and just called them on it..... Worked just fine no problems, got all items done and was moving on when i had a guy ask me about the iPhone ( he was there for the HTC ) i told him about the problm that i had just had and let him play around with my iPhone and he was walking out the door to got to ATT right around the corner.

Top it all off the manger was showing off my iPhone to the employees in the Sprint store......man that was a hoot.

I got pic's but need to set up a photobuket account to share them.

I love my iPhone.
Good for you. I was so glad to leave Sprint when I got my iPhone. Anything you can do to let them know where their gaps are is great.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I had no problems with Sprint other than just like Verizon, all of their phones suck. The network however wasn't bad at all. Great story though!

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Verizon zuckz. Sprint was fine for me, but when I realized that I was paying $42 a month for Treo 650 with a teeny screen and lackluster web browsing, I switched to the iPhone and am only paying an extra $10 a month for a much better experience!

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Thats a great story. I had quite the time at the verizon store yesterday with my buddy who was there to get his envy fixed and someone was asking for something compareable to the iPhone and the clerk told her "oh that is easy we have a few that are compareable" every phone she was showen she frowned upon and you wouldn't believe the lies the guy was telling her about the iPhone. Thats when my custom ringtones went off and the lady began asking me questions and the manager asked me to leave because i was disturbing sales. I laughed and said who the lady that your clerk completly lied to and my friend who is totally unhappy with his phone and your service. He then just turned away and i continued my iPhone demo