Spritz Debuts on Galaxy S5 and Gear 2. I Wouldn't Mind Seeing This on the iPhone.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
After reading about Spritz last weekend I downloaded A Faster Reader on my corporate issued S3. I looked for a similar app on my iPhone 5 and tried about 4 and immediately removed them after trying them out. A Faster Reader is outstanding on news articles, although I don't think I could read an entire book like this. I can't imagine retaining any of the information in my Marketing and Ethics class if I read the text books through an app like this.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
i have to be honest and say that i haven't worn a watch for atleast 25yrs. and at this point it's gonna take a lot for someone to get me to ware one. i may get one eventually once every mfg has one then i will have a lot to choose from. but right now im just not interested

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I have to be honest and say that I haven't worn a watch for atleast 25yrs. and at this point it's gonna take a lot for someone to get me to ware one. I may get one eventually once every mfg has one then I will have a lot to choose from. but right now im just not interested
You don't have to get the watch, though. It's also on the Samsung Galaxy S5.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
i think im gonna pass on the s5 this year. i really like and use my stylus on my note3 daily. it's gonna have to be a really,really good phone to take me away from my stylus and so far it is the only phone i have ever had that can make it through a whole day on a single charge. who knows maybe i'll get the note4 but right now i am totally happy with my note3